- PSM are the initials of (P)rimary Sources, (S)econdary Sources and (Materials) to be used in class.
- it uses a new, logical menue
- it is neither a commercial project nor a service sector enterprise
- it is not (!) a multimedia presentation; it contains few images and no sounds
- it is a workshop
- invites criticism
- wants to document the routine of history class and to discuss class contents
quotes primary and secondary sources; the updated class materials are mostly
adapted to actual events and shall provide the foundation for further
Copyright © psm-data 00 - 11 Alexander Ganse (Sosa-ri, Rep. of Korea) & Georg
Mondwurf (Bremerhaven, Germany). Any commercial use is prohibited, Copying psm indices, especially for the
purpose of further use on the internet, is equally prohibited.